Collegiate recruiting is likely an important part of your process to attract prospective applicants; in fact, U.S. agribusinesses report it is second only to employee referrals, and it is in the top five in Canada. But do you really have the resources to make it to all the campuses you want to target? Competition for top talent is fierce (nearly half of agribusinesses plan to increase graduate recruitment in the coming years). Employers also need to account for career progression and succession planning when determining their collegiate recruitment plans.
AgCareers.com can help you expand your on-campus brand across North America without all of the travel expenses and personnel time.
The Ag & Food Employer Guide is a career resource for students and professionals across North America interested in careers within the industry. The guide provides branding recognition for elite ag and food organizations; a direct connection to students and professionals interested in ag and food careers; and educational content that engages and sustains readership. The guide provides helpful career search advice with informational articles on resumes, interviews, references and other hot topics. This variety of editorial content extends the shelf-life of the piece and truly helps the publication become a guide for students as they go about their career search. AgCareers.com frequently interviews employers for this content, and advertisers are given the first opportunity for input.
The Guide reached more than 25,000 people:
- Distributed by more than 150 unique university and college ag departments, career services offices and faculty
- Distributed by nearly 50 other education organizations such as FFA, JAG, and OAFE
- Direct mailed with Agri Marketing magazine to more than 7,500 professionals
- com distributes the Employer Guide at career fairs and industry events
- Advertisers also receive copies for distribution at tradeshows and career fairs
- Further reach from the online versions: U.S. Edition & Canadian Edition
- Additional promotional exposure via AgCareers.com social network of more than 30,000 followers
Organizations use their full-page ad to introduce their company to candidates, discuss their mission, inform readers about their internships, training programs, and careers, tell candidates how to apply, and share contact information.
Grow the talent pipeline to your organization and connect with top candidates in the industry- participate in the 2016/2017 AgCareers.com Ag & Food Employer Guide. Find out more in our Media Kit or contact me to get started: email@example.com 800-672-8552 x30.