With labor markets so tight, the pressure on human resource professionals to successfully staff agribusinesses is tough, overwhelming at times. Perhaps solace can be found in knowing you are not alone. Join others facing similar situations to learn, grow and exchange ideas. Register today for the 2019 Ag & Food HR Roundtable, July 30 – August 1 in Ames, IA. Thank you to our hosts Iowa State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and BASF.
I believe that together we can make more headway on some of our deepest challenges. The Roundtable provides a close-knit industry event to work together to influence change. As a 2018 Roundtable attendee noted, “I always enjoy this conference. Energizing and motivating. The alignment between industry and academic is critical with employee shortage.”
Need even more reasons why you should attend?
1. Networking with open-minded and collaborative industry and academic peers.
2. Updates on relevant key topics – change management, hidden disabilities, industry growth, student recruitment, retention and more.
3. Deeper dives into topics most relevant to your business through our concurrent session tracks.
4. Intern growth opportunity – new this year, special intern rate of $225.
5. Fun and a recharge – get out of the daily grind and be reminded of your passion for your role and the industry.
Register now before the optional activities are full and the early bird discount is up (June 14th)! We look forward to seeing you in late July. Together we can accomplish so much more than individually.
New this year: bring your intern along for just $225 with the registration of an agribusiness professional! This is a great opportunity for your HR or recruiting intern to get an idea of hot topics in the agribusiness sector.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors: BASF, Iowa State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Corteva, OK Foods, Syngenta, Wilbur-Ellis, Valent USA, Gavilon, The Noble Research Institute, Renewable Energy Group, Landus Cooperative
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.