3. An excellent opportunity to gain industry knowledge outside of your specific industry sector – not all human resource professionals have an agriculture background, so this event is helpful to gain insight into the industry as a whole.
4. Relevant content around topics suggested by past participants and requested specifically by a committee of industry HR leaders and university representatives. Click here to see this year’s Organizing Committee.
5. Program tracks designed to offer a one-of-a-kind customized learning experience. These tracks, as well as our keynote sessions, are being led by some exceptional speakers this year.
6. This year’s Roundtable conference has been approved for 8.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
7. NEW this year — an optional Military Recruitment Add-on Workshop held August 6, 2015. This special workshop includes targeted sessions to address sourcing military talent, interpreting military experience and recruitment success stories.
8. Brainstorming sessions allow for idea sharing and industry benchmarking. New viewpoints provide fresh ideas on best practices and policies that can be applied to your business.
9. FUN activities and a fast paced agenda – the conference wouldn’t be the same without the many networking activities. These events can all be found on the schedule of events.
10. Time away from the office and daily grind is always rejuvenating. This conference is sure to do that!
Be sure to get your registration in soon. The early bird registration rate ends on June 29th. To register click here.